TOC is seeking speakers for our 2020-2021 Program Year. This year will be a bit different than years past with more virtual interaction than in-person. We ask that speakers be willing to present in a virtual environment.
Interested in sharing your expertise for development? Submit your proposal by August 30th for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
News & Announcements
News from Around the Web
- Out of sight: how to manage remote teams
- NHS to focus on flexible working and staff wellbeing
- Royal Mail loses appeal against agency worker decision
- Shifting sales: How can organisations boost remote sales teams?
- Employers to receive £1k bonus for bringing staff back from furlough
- NGMA Virtual Summit 2020 Recap
- OTA Offers Big Benefits…If You Know How to Use It
- On this Memorial Day…
- Managing Beyond Generational Differences
- What Does It Mean to Be A Public Service Worker?
- Leading Through Change and Uncertainty
- Living with Uncertainty
- The Perfect Pairing — Professional Skills and Public Service
- Virtual Communication Tools for Federal Employees
- Paint a Picture with Your Data