TOC is seeking speakers for our 2020-2021 Program Year. This year will be a bit different than years past with more virtual interaction than in-person. We ask that speakers be willing to present in a virtual environment.
Interested in sharing your expertise for development? Submit your proposal by August 30th for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
News & Announcements
News from Around the Web
- Number of over-50s out of work almost doubles
- Apprenticeship system reboot could boost economy
- Government to double nursing apprentices with £172m funding
- A coaching mindset within occupational health – release your inner ‘enabler’
- Out of sight: how to manage remote teams
- NGMA Virtual Summit 2020 Recap
- OTA Offers Big Benefits…If You Know How to Use It
- On this Memorial Day…
- Managing Beyond Generational Differences
- What Does It Mean to Be A Public Service Worker?
- Leading Through Change and Uncertainty
- Living with Uncertainty
- The Perfect Pairing — Professional Skills and Public Service
- Virtual Communication Tools for Federal Employees
- Paint a Picture with Your Data