Download the handouts from Karen’s website. Use the code POSITIVITY to finish the download.
Successful agencies are optimistic and realistic during a crisis. Encouraging stress resilience and stress management practices can greatly help agency employees move from a place of fear to growth.
In this interactive and engaging online program, Karen Snyder offers insights, 8 daily practices, and an accountability system, adapted from the work on happiness by Lori Santos, PhD, at Yale University.
- Acknowledge stressors you may be feeling.
- Understand the research and psychology surrounding stress resiliency.
- Identify what you can and cannot control.
- Discover daily resilience practices and a system for building lifelong resiliency habits.
- Create an action plan for setting your intention and moving from fear to growth.
- Bring your new knowledge to everyday work experiences.
This program covers topics in the Leadership Development track.
Executive Core Qualification (ECQ) covered in this session: Leading Change (Flexibility and Resilience).
Karen Snyder has 30 years of experience as a dynamic presenter, author, trainer, coach, and consultant. She collaborates with CEOs and HR Directors to solve the people problems in their organizations. Karen motivates clients to achieve personal and professional goals through her insightful observations, practical business skills, and direct approach. Karen brings mindfulness, strength, and joy to the workplaces where she empowers others to create the lives they wish for themselves. Her authenticity encourages each member’s potential, thereby helping groups work together and value one another. Karen is a genuinely gifted communicator, full of inspirational insights and wisdom, and her delivery is always served with a splash of spunk.