Health and SafetyTOC is committed to implementing conscious, intentional health and safety operating practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are working in accordance to the guidelines of the DoubleTree by Hilton, the state of Delaware, and all federal authorities to ensure the safety of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. Our procedures will be revised as needed to reflect the current state of the pandemic, promoting healthy best practices during high and low-risk time periods alike. Please continually check back here for further updates.
Last updated: February 3, 2022
Our plan is evolving, and we want to be clear that we will make necessary pivots to be fully prepared at the time of the conference. Although plans can’t be finalized now, know that we’re committed to going above and beyond standard requirements to deliver a safe event where your focus can be on learning and development. Here’s what we have planned to date:
Joint efforts from hotel and conference staff will be made to regularly clean and sanitize, with extra focus on high-touch-point areas.
Event spaces will be set based on social distance guidance from local, state, and federal agencies.
TOC will use relevant health authorities to inform guidelines on mask-wearing. Masks will be available on-site for your convenience.
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the hotel and conference center for your convenience.
Badge Pick Up
We’ll provide you with your conference fuel in a safe and effective way so that you can focus on enjoying the event.
Your on-site registration experience will be streamlined, physically distanced, quick, and efficient.
Signage and staff will be utilized throughout the event space with reminders about our health and safety protocols.
TOC will include your expected attendee-favorite activities, delivered safely and in a way as to not impact the learning experience.
How You Can Keep Others Safe
- By registering to attend the 2022 Annual Institute, you are agreeing that you will comply with any/all health & safety protocols that are established by the Training Officers Consortium, DoubleTree by Hilton, and/or federal, state, and local health officials. Updated requirements will be communicated before the start of the conference.
- Keep an eye out for signage with friendly reminders on our Health & Safety practices.
- Embrace the elbow bump! Avoid handshakes and respect your fellow attendees’ comfort level.
- Stay home (or in your hotel room) if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Bookmark this page and check back for new information.
How DoubleTree by Hilton is Keeping You Safe
The DoubleTree by Hilton is committed to ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all guests and associates. Read more about their updated Hilton CleanStay procedures and guidelines. Other resources for you to review: