Dear Registrants and Friends of TOC,
The Training Officers Consortium (TOC) Executive Board is pleased to announce that registration is now open for its 2018 Professional Development Program. Our program year runs September 2017–June 2018. Our theme for this program year is “TOC SMILES: Succeed, Motivate, Inspire, Lead, Empower & Shine”.
This year the TOC board announced a “Summer Rate” registration discount for anyone registering by August 31. Registration is still open online. The JOIN button on the home page connects to the online registration form and a sample training justification. The Full Registration fee will be $1,595 for this program year.
The Professional Development Program includes:
- 9 monthly professional development programs at Ft. McNair featuring recognized government and private industry professionals with a focus on the Executive Core Qualifications.
- The Annual Distinguished Service Awards Program in June, recognizing outstanding talent development professionals.
- 10 monthly webinars on timely subjects critical to the talent development professional.
- Access to 10 monthly newsletters with current information for talent development professionals.
- Access to the TOC website which contains talent development articles and links to private and public-sector resources.
- TOC Annual Institute (AI): Three days of concurrent professional development workshops.
- Registration for TOC AI includes materials, lodging, meals and an exhibitor showcase of the latest talent development products.
Please note that registrants will enjoy every aspect of our 5-star professional development program so register today! Remember, your registration is transferrable to anyone in your office.
We are extremely proud of all that TOC accomplished during the past program year and even more excited about what’s to come.
- Celebrated 79 years with 70 Federal department/agencies, 15 universities and 41 companies (vendors) participating in our educational and networking programs.
- Delivered an exceptional three-day Institute with dynamic speakers, presenters and exhibitors in Hershey, PA to 126 registrants.
- Awarded scholarships to two students pursuing degrees at University of the District of Colombia as well as celebrated our 62nd Annual Distinguished Service Awards Program recognizing outstanding talent development professionals.
- TOC has increased our professional development webinars from 2 to 10 for the 2017-2018 program year.
- TOC Board and some registrants will participate in the Office of Personnel Management’s Innovation Lab exercise to identify ways to increase the registrations through recruitment and marketing.
TOC remains by far the best value for your dollar and continues to be committed to Federal Government training, education and learning. The 2018 three-day Annual Institute will take place in Virginia Beach, VA from April 22-25, 2018. The workshops will focus on such topics as Leadership Development, Training Design & Development, Career Development, Learning Measurement & Analytics and Learning Technologies.
We look forward to learning with you throughout the year and seeing you at our opening program on Tuesday, September 12, 2017.